nano tech Executive Committee
As of 01 April, 2021
- Tomoji Kawai, Professor, The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University / Fellow, Technology Strategy Center, NEDO / Specially Appointed Fellow, CRDS, JST / Distinguished Professor, Tokyo City University
- Yoshinobu Baba, Professor, Department of Biomolecular Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering / Director, Institute of Nano-Life-Systems, Institutes of Innovation for Future Society / Director, Institute of Quantum Life Science, National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
- Kohei Arakawa, Executive Technical Supervisor, ZEON CORPORATION
- Kazuo Furuya, Emeritus Scientist, National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) / Vice-President, International Federation of Societies for Microscopy(IFSM)
- Masahiko Hara, Professor, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, Department of Chemical Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology / Senior Visiting Scientist, RIKEN
- Shigeki Hara, Director, Nanomaterials Research Institute, AIST
- Keijiro Hirahara, Fellow, SIP-Structural Materials for Innovation, Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Yoshiyuki Hisada, Corporate International Standardization Promotion Dept. Engineering Development Promotion Div, DENSO CORPORATION
- Toshiya Imada, Director General of Materials Technology and Nanotechnology Dept, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Tadashi Ito, Chief Research Scientist, Head of Special Project Research & Development Management Headquarters, FUJIFILM Corporation, Part-time Lecturer Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Chiba University
- Satoshi Itoh, Chief Coordinator, Foundation for Computational Science
- Shinichi Kamei, General Manager, Research Center for Policy and Economy, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
- Naoto Kobayashi, Associate Director, Professor, Center for Research Strategy, Waseda University
- Takashi Kurokawa, Professor, Division of Basic Science and Technology, College of Engineering, Chubu University / Visiting Professor, Tokyo City University
- Kazumi Nishijima, Fellow, Clinical Development Planning and Management, Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. / Auditor, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science / Visiting Professor, Tohoku University / Visiting Professor, Yokohama City University
- Noboru Sasa, Manager, Material and Advanced Technology Development Center, Innovation/R&D Division, RICOH COMPANY, LTD.
- Masahiro Takemura, SIP Director, Department of Innovaion Platform, Japan Science and Techonolgy Agnecy
- Tsuyoshi Tominaga, General Manager, Corporate Research Planning Dept., General Manager on Special Assignment, Corporate Strategic Planning Dept., Research & Development Division, Toray Industries, Inc.
- Naoya Wada, Director General, Advanced ICT Research Institute, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
- Kiyoshi Yase, Assistant Managing Director, Research Association of High-Throughput Design and Development for Advanced Functional Materials (ADMAT)
- Makoto Yokota, Secretary General, Nanotechnology Business Creation Initiative (NBCI)
- Shinichi Yorozu, Coordinator, Center for Emergent Matter Science, RIKEN
- Secretary General
- Takahiro Matsui, Senior Fellow, JTB Communication Design, Inc.